Where digitization is slowly taking over the world along its heels, different payment gateways are coming into frame very frequently. There are already so many options of Payment Gateways available in the sphere that it becomes difficult for businesses to choose what to pickup and what to drop. But don’t worry we are here for your rescue by giving you full-fledged reviews about famous and infamous gateways taking all their aspects into consideration.
WHAT IS “BRAINTREE” ?
Braintree, offers itself as a service of PayPal Inc., is a company based in Chicago that specializes in mobile and web payment systems for E-commerce companies. They got birth in 2007 and are currently working at 7 different global locations with 500+ employees and counting. Braintree emphasizes its easy integrations, multiple payment method options, simple pricing, security, and support. They offer simple payment solutions in more than 130+ currencies for almost any business around the globe(Except the illegal ones of course). Braintree offers its services on almost any device adopting mostly all payment methods available. They are currently working in 7 different global locations with 500+ employees and counting.
Let’s checkout different features offered by ” Braintree ” which will give us a deeper insight about them and make things a lot more clear to you. They provide various features for all your business and the customer needs like :
- Quick and instant Drop-in UI (User Interface).
- Flexible and more secure Custom UI(User Interface).
- Full-fledged Data Security and PCI compliance.
- Standard and advanced Fraud-protection.
- They provide an extra layer of security because they are 3D secure.
- Recurring Billing options.
- Automatic Account Updater
- Pay in Anyway- Debit/Credit cards, Paypal, Venmo, Apple Pay, Android Pay, VISA Checkout, Masterpress and what not.You name it and they will have it.
- Global Expertise provided.
- Third Party integrations.
- Supporting Enterprises in better ways because they understand big businesses.
- White – glove support.
- Robust Reporting helps you keep track of various activities time-to-time.
- Contextual Commerce for better partnership and E-commerce solutions
Their standard price of 2.9% + $.30 per card or digital wallet transaction includes all of their great features, and unlimited access to their support team.
- There are no monthly fees, and you only pay for what you use.
- No minimum transaction processing amount.
Their support covers an extended business day for US and Canadian merchants.However,they offer an easy support and assistance:
Email: 5am to 12am US Central Time, Monday through Thursday
5am to 8pm US Central Time, Friday
Phone: 8am to 7pm US Central Time, Monday through Thursday
8am to 5pm US Central Time, Friday
And not to be missed, they offer emergency support via email 24x7x365, and have support representatives and engineers on-call at all times.
Because Braintree is a PayPal service, meaning you get Braintree’s innovative technology and white-glove support backed by one of the world’s most trusted and established fin-tech brands. Which undoubtedly sorts you about at least one thing that you can trust them and won’t be disappointed.
OUR TAKE ON “BRAINTREE”:
Sorting out a feasible Payment Gateway according to one’s own need and preferences can turn out to be a tough task at any point of time. We are here to give you honest opinions and reviews about the same. Because we do realize that every individual differs in taste,wants and priorities. For one same thing you may be looking for different details while another individual would be looking for totally different details. Braintree certainly rules out a lot of Payment Gateways in terms of pricing, security and keeps a global perspective on mind. They are like a global treat for you business by accepting online and mobile payments in 130+ currencies and 44 countries. Plus they are dynamic in their functioning too and keep on bringing new ideas into frame and are getting better day-by-day. There work for “POWERING MORE THAN JUST PAYMENTS”.